Nuclear Medicine Center
+ 9411 543 1047,
+ 9470 353 1041
Monday to Friday
6.30 pm to 5.30 pm
8.30 am – 2.00 pm
We are equipped with state of-the-art Dual Detector Gamma Camera (SIEMENS-E Cam) technology, the first of its kind in Sri Lanka. We remain the only private healthcare center in Sri Lanka to offer Nuclear Medicine for diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive maintenance.
Why Choose Us?
- The only private healthcare care center in Sri Lanka to offer Nuclear Medicine for diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive maintenance.
- We are equipped with state of- the-art Dual Detector Gamma Camera (SIEMENS-E Cam) technology, the first and only of its kind in Sri Lanka.
- We provide a friendly and efficient service all year around.
- The Nuclear Medicine Centre of Lanka Hospitals provides the whole gamut of nuclear medicine imaging studies.
- Whole Body Bone Scan (MDP)
- Bone Scan (SPECT) (MDP)
- DTPA Renal Scan (Renal Function/Diuretic Scan)
- Captopril Renal Scan- 2 days Protocol (Baseline & Captopril Study)
- DTPA Renal Scan – Indirect Radionuclide MCU (DTPA)
- DMSA Renal Scan
- Myocardial Perfusion Scan (SPECT)
- Lung Perfusion Scan (MAA)
- Lymphoscintigraphy (Nanocolloid)
- Liver Spleen Colloid Scan
- Liver Blood Pool Scan
- GI Bleed Scan
- Hepatobilary Scan(HIDA) Scan
- Brain SPECT Scan (Sesta MIBI) (Tumor viability/Recurrence)
- Whole Body Sesta MIBI Scan (Tumor Imaging)
- Parathyroid Scan (Sesta MIBI)
- Thyroid Scan (Tc 99m Pertechnetate)
- Meckel’s Scan
- Lung + Venography (Veno Pulmonery Scan) (MAA)
- MUGA Scan (Resting) Radionuclide Ventriculography)
- Gastric Emptying
- GE Reflux Scan
- I -131 Whole Body Scan (3mCi)
- Low dose I-131 Therapy (10mCi)
- Low dose I-131 Therapy (15mCi)
- Low dose I-131 Therapy (30mCi)
- Whole Body Radioiodine Scan (Post Therapy)
- Sentinel Lymphnode imaging sulfur colloid
+9411 543 1047, +9411 543 1049
Monday to Friday from 8.30 am – 6.30 pm,
Saturday from 8.30 am – 2.00 pm